- We are excited to announce that the NDPHS Secretariat has moved to a new location at Momma Reenstierna Palace in the heart of Södermalm, just a walking distance from our previous office in the Old Town of Stockholm. Click here to read more...
- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
Project for peer counselling in preventive work against youth drug abuse
|Project title||Project for peer counselling in preventive work against youth drug abuse|
|Database||Data manually inserted in the NDPHS Database|
|ID in the source database||1146|
|Thematic area||Alcohol, Drugs, Tobacco|
|Topic||To introduce an implement a new preventive method for anti-drug work, and to spread and make use of experiences on the method both in the Murmansk region and in the Lapland Province.|
|Project geographical area||Russia|
|Substate level / administrative units /regions||Murmansk Oblast|
|Lead partner (organisation)||Murmansk Region Administration|
|Lead partner (owner or/and project manager)||no data|
|Partner organisations||Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland|
|Target audience||Social services, narcotics control|
|Summary||To introduce an implement a new preventive method for anti-drug work, and to spread and make use of experiences on the method both in the Murmansk region and in the Lapland Province.|
(1) Founding voluntary youth peer groups at the Murmansk regional drug and intoxicant nursing home.
(2) Spreading gained experiences and discussing good practices in training meetings and in drug conferences.
(3) Training meetings (two per year, one in Finland and one in Russia). The meeting held in Finland in 2009 will be participated both by a volunteer Russian youth peer group and a group of professionals (an introductory visit and a study trip).
(4) Finnish professionals attending yearly (2008/2009) a drug conference organised in Russia.
|Specific objectives/indicators||no data|
|Total foreseen budget||EUR 33,210|
Total implementation costs
(for completed projects, if available)
Conversion to € was done on
(according to the relevant
exchange rate at
Infoeuro Monthly Files)
|Financing agencies / organisations||Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland|
|Project's URL / project's website||no data|
|Papers associated with this project||no data|
|Further information||no data|
|Last posted:||on 2009-08-26 at 16:56:27|