- We are excited to announce that the NDPHS Secretariat has moved to a new location at Momma Reenstierna Palace in the heart of Södermalm, just a walking distance from our previous office in the Old Town of Stockholm. Click here to read more...
- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
- 3rd MITTENS Project Steering Group Meeting, 3 November 2021, online
- 18th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 17 November 2021 (13:00 - 15:30 CET)
- PAC 15 side-event "Connecting minds across the ages", 23 November, Stockholm and online
- 15th Partnership Annual Conference, 25 November 2021
- 2nd Communication Capacity workshop, 8 December
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
Autonomous Non-profir Organizations "Sodeistvie"
|Organisation name||Autonomous Non-profir Organizations "Sodeistvie"|
|Database||Data manually inserted in the NDPHS Database|
|Type of organisation||Non-governmental organisation|
|Organisation website||no data|
|Street and number||Frunze 5A-8|
|P.O. Box||no data|
|ZIP / Postal code||Pepublic of Karelia|
|Phone number / Internet telephony ID||+792 10187997|
|Fields of expertise||Child and Adolescent Health|
|Geographical coverage||Russia - Karelia Republic|
|Persons who are either leaders in projects run by the organisation or have been manually added by the organisation itself||no data|
|Projects for which the orgnisation acts as the lead organisation||no data|
|Projects for which the orgnisation acts as a financing agency||no data|
|Papers associated with this organisation||no data|
|Further information||no data|
|Last posted:||on 2013-10-15 at 11:27:42|