- We are excited to announce that the NDPHS Secretariat has moved to a new location at Momma Reenstierna Palace in the heart of Södermalm, just a walking distance from our previous office in the Old Town of Stockholm. Click here to read more...
- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
- 22nd meeting of the Expert Group on Alcohol and Substance use (ASA EG)
- Communication Capacity Workshop, 6-7 October, 2021, online
- 22th(12) Online Meeting of Expert Group on Non-Communicable Diseases
- PAC 15 side-event on Healthy and Active Ageing, 23 November, Stockholm and online
- 15th Partnership Annual Conference, 25 November 2021, Warsaw
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
All events for the year 2021
|5-6 May||Meeting of the BEAC Joint Working Group on Health and Related Social Issues|
Meeting of the BEAC Joint Working Group on Health and Related Social Issues, online.
|2 June||The Art of Staying Healthy: Open Call Q&A|
The project “The Art of Staying Healthy” aims to develop collaboration between the arts and health sectors and to pilot arts interventions on the health and well-being of people and communities in the Northern Dimension area.
|8 June||17th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat|
17th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, online.
|10 June||28th Meeting of the EG Chairs and ITAs|
28th Meeting of the EG Chairs and ITAs, online.
|6-7 October 2021||Communication Capacity Workshop|
Communication Capacity Workshop
|14-25.10.2021||Central and Eastern European Meeting on Viral Hepatitis and HIV, 14-15.10.2021|
|The Central and Eastern European Meeting on Viral Hepatitis and HIV is an independent program, initiated in 2014 and developed by regional and international key opinion leaders for the medical and scientific community in Eastern and Central European countries. Advances in the treatment of viral hepatitis and HIV are continuing at a rapid and exciting pace and are presented and discussed at many large international conferences. Key challenges in the treatment of hepatitis B and C as well as HIV are specific for this region and need to be discussed among clinicians and scientists from these countries. https://academicmedicaleducation.com/cee-viral-hepatitis-hiv-2021|
|25 November||15th Partnership Annual Conference|
15th Partnership Annual Conference in Warsaw, Poland (alternatively online).