- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
- The study "Preventable premature deaths (PYLL) in Northern
Dimension partnership countries 2003–13" has been published in in the European Journal of Public Health. (Read more)
- Seminar organised by the Policy Area 'Health' during the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region, Gdansk, Poland
- 7th Meeting of the Primary Health Care Expert Group, 15-16 May 2019, Oslo, Norway
- 13th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 25 April 2019, Moscow
- 31st Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 25-26 April 2019, Moscow
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
The Calendar presents information about past and upcoming events (e.g. meetings, forums, conferences, seminars, exhibitions) concerning public health and social well-being in the Northern Dimension area. It is regularly updated by the NDPHS Secretariat and the NDPHS Expert Groups and Task Groups.
Events are displayed in the following categories:
All calendar events - both NDPHS events and non-NDPHS events are displayed. To view the events registered for a given day, please click on a respective day in the Calendar box on the welcome page or in the Info Box (on your right-hand side);
NDPHS events - events organised by the NDPHS are displayed (e.g. PAC, CSR, Expert Groups and Task Groups meetings);
Social inclusion, healthy lifestyles and work ability related events - events related to social inclusion, work ability and healthy lifestyles are displayed (both organised by the NDPHS ASA Expert Group, NCD Expert Group, ADPY Task Group, OSH Task Group as well as non-NDPHS events).
The last four categories of events can also be accessed from the Expert Group and Task Group pages and as a top menu sub-item.
To include your event in the NDPHS database of events, please send a request via e-mail to the Web Management Team.