- We are excited to announce that the NDPHS Secretariat is moving to a new location, the Momma Reenstierna Palace in the heart of Södermalm, just a walking distance from our previous office in the Old Town of Stockholm. Click here to read more...
- Useful information about the current Covid-19 pandemic from WHO and ECDC
- Multimorbidity and Ageing in the Northern Dimension Area, 23 September 2020
- 11th Meeting of the Expert Group on HIV, TB and Associated Infections, 1.10.2020, online
- 16th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 23 October 2020 (09:00 - 12:00 CEST)
- 33rd Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 25 and 27 November 2020
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
The Calendar presents information about past and upcoming events (e.g. meetings, forums, conferences, seminars, exhibitions) concerning public health and social well-being in the Northern Dimension area. It is regularly updated by the NDPHS Secretariat and the NDPHS Expert Groups and Task Groups.
Events are displayed in the following categories:
All calendar events - both NDPHS events and non-NDPHS events are displayed. To view the events registered for a given day, please click on a respective day in the Calendar box on the welcome page or in the Info Box (on your right-hand side);
NDPHS events - events organised by the NDPHS are displayed (e.g. PAC, CSR, Expert Groups and Task Groups meetings);
Social inclusion, healthy lifestyles and work ability related events - events related to social inclusion, work ability and healthy lifestyles are displayed (both organised by the NDPHS ASA Expert Group, NCD Expert Group, ADPY Task Group, OSH Task Group as well as non-NDPHS events).
The last four categories of events can also be accessed from the Expert Group and Task Group pages and as a top menu sub-item.
To include your event in the NDPHS database of events, please send a request via e-mail to the Web Management Team.