- We are excited to announce that the NDPHS Secretariat has moved to a new location at Momma Reenstierna Palace in the heart of Södermalm, just a walking distance from our previous office in the Old Town of Stockholm. Click here to read more...
- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
- 3rd MITTENS Project Steering Group Meeting, 3 November 2021, online
- 18th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 17 November 2021 (13:00 - 15:30 CET)
- PAC 15 side-event "Connecting minds across the ages", 23 November, Stockholm and online
- 15th Partnership Annual Conference, 25 November 2021
- 2nd Communication Capacity workshop, 8 December
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
The Calendar presents information about past and upcoming events (e.g. meetings, forums, conferences, seminars, exhibitions) concerning public health and social well-being in the Northern Dimension area. It is regularly updated by the NDPHS Secretariat and the NDPHS Expert Groups and Task Groups.
Events are displayed in the following categories:
All calendar events - both NDPHS events and non-NDPHS events are displayed. To view the events registered for a given day, please click on a respective day in the Calendar box on the welcome page or in the Info Box (on your right-hand side);
NDPHS events - events organised by the NDPHS are displayed (e.g. PAC, CSR, Expert Groups and Task Groups meetings);
Social inclusion, healthy lifestyles and work ability related events - events related to social inclusion, work ability and healthy lifestyles are displayed (both organised by the NDPHS ASA Expert Group, NCD Expert Group, ADPY Task Group, OSH Task Group as well as non-NDPHS events).
The last four categories of events can also be accessed from the Expert Group and Task Group pages and as a top menu sub-item.
To include your event in the NDPHS database of events, please send a request via e-mail to the Web Management Team.