- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
- The study "Preventable premature deaths (PYLL) in Northern
Dimension partnership countries 2003–13" has been published in in the European Journal of Public Health. (Read more)
- Seminar organised by the Policy Area 'Health' during the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region, Gdansk, Poland
- 7th Meeting of the Primary Health Care Expert Group, 15-16 May 2019, Oslo, Norway
- 13th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 25 April 2019, Moscow
- 31st Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 25-26 April 2019, Moscow
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
AssociateD Expert Groups
As stipulated in the Declaration concerning the establishment of a NDPHS, Expert Groups and networks already existing within the Northern Dimension area may be invited by the Committee of Senior Representatives (CSR) to function also as an Expert Group under the Partnership, in accordance with their original mandates and the objectives of the Partnership. They may also themselves apply for an Associated Expert Group status within the NDPHS. The procedure of association is regulated by the Rules of procedure for approval of new NDPHS Associated Expert Groups.
Currently, the Baltic Sea Network on Occupational Health and Safety (BSN) and the eHealth for Regions Network function as Associated Expert Groups within the NDPHS framework (BSN is directly involved in the Expert Group on Occupational Safety and Health (OSH EG).
To see a graphical presentation of the organisational structure of the NDPHS, please view the organigram.