- NDPHS issues its e-Newsletter 1/2017 which includes farewell words from the outgoing NDPHS Secretariat Director and provides latest news and updates on recent NDPHS activities. (Read more)
- NDPHS issues its e-Newsletter 2/2016, which provides latest news and updates on recent NDPHS activities, and other interesting events and developments. (Read more)
- 28th Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 24 October 2017
- 10th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 23 October 2017
- Joint Meeting of Primary Health Care and Prison Health Expert Groups, 19-20 October 2017
- 5th Meeting of the Expert Group on HIV, TB and Associated Infections, 3.10.2017
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
Actors and Structure
The NDPHS constitutes a voluntary forum for co-ordination and co-operation between the Partners - countries and intergovernmental organisations. It operates at several levels, the most important being the Partnership Annual Conference (PAC), the Committee of Senior Officials (CSR), Expert Groups and the NDPHS Secretariat. Additionally, the CSR may establish ad hoc working groups, when necessary. Also, the Expert Groups have the right to establish sub-groups to achieve their own objectives, subject to the approval of the CSR.