- NDPHS issues its e-Newsletter 2/2016, which provides latest news and updates on recent NDPHS activities, and other interesting events and developments. (Read more)
- NDPHS holds a seminar "Where are we heading – wealthier and healthier in the decades to come, or just the opposite?", addresses critical issues regarding possible future developments in the health and well-being sector seen from a broader economic perspective. (Read more)
- 13th Meeting of the Expert Group on Non-Communicable Diseases, 28 April 2017
- 9th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 5 April 2017
- 27th Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 4 April 2017
- 3rd Meeting of the Primary Health Care Expert Group, 29-31 March 2017, Almaty, Kazakhstan
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
Actors and Structure
The NDPHS constitutes a voluntary forum for co-ordination and co-operation between the Partners - countries and intergovernmental organisations. It operates at several levels, the most important being the Partnership Annual Conference (PAC), the Committee of Senior Officials (CSR), Expert Groups and the NDPHS Secretariat. Additionally, the CSR may establish ad hoc working groups, when necessary. Also, the Expert Groups have the right to establish sub-groups to achieve their own objectives, subject to the approval of the CSR.