- NDPHS issues its e-Newsletter 2/2016, which provides latest news and updates on recent NDPHS activities, and other interesting events and developments. (Read more)
- NDPHS holds a seminar "Where are we heading – wealthier and healthier in the decades to come, or just the opposite?", addresses critical issues regarding possible future developments in the health and well-being sector seen from a broader economic perspective. (Read more)
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
This section of the main menu provides direct links to the documentation for/from individual Conferences meetings.
- Conf. on Alcohol Problems
- Conf. HIPP Network
- Healthy Life – Healthy Work
- Promotion of Healthy Lifestyles
- Prison Health – Public Health
- Healthy lifestyle - public health
- Preparing Health Initiatives for 2014-2020
- Health is wealth and wealth is health
- Addressing the challenges of AMR
- PPP Conference
- From Occupational Safety and Health Strategies to Practice
- From facts to policy and actions