- NDPHS issues its e-Newsletter 1/2017 which includes farewell words from the outgoing NDPHS Secretariat Director and provides latest news and updates on recent NDPHS activities. (Read more)
- NDPHS issues its e-Newsletter 2/2016, which provides latest news and updates on recent NDPHS activities, and other interesting events and developments. (Read more)
- 28th Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 24 October 2017
- 10th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 23 October 2017
- Joint Meeting of Primary Health Care and Prison Health Expert Groups, 19-20 October 2017
- 5th Meeting of the Expert Group on HIV, TB and Associated Infections, 3.10.2017
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
"Reducing Alcohol Problems in the Baltic Sea Region:
Effective Approaches to Tackle Alcohol Related Problems
in Local Communities"
12 - 13 March 2007, Riga, Latvia
INVITATION AND MODALITIES
|Scope and Purpose of the Conference|
EVENT MINUTES AND OTHER POST-EVENT DOCUMENTATION
« Preceding event | Subsequent event »