- The NDPHS Secretariat (the Coordinator of the Policy Area “Health” in the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region, EUSBSR) organised together with coordinators of the EUSBSR Horizontal Action “Capacity” a training on project design, development and planning implementation. (Read more)
- NDPHS issues its e-Newsletter 1/2017 which includes farewell words from the outgoing NDPHS Secretariat Director and provides latest news and updates on recent NDPHS activities. (Read more)
- 1st Meeting of the NDPHS Evaluation Steering Group, 15 January 2019, Stockholm, Sweden
- 7th Meeting of the Expert Group on HIV, TB and Associated Infections, 8-9.11.2018, Riga
- 6th Meeting of the Expert Group on Prison Health, 25-26 October
- 2nd NDPHS workshop on a flagship on aging populations, 24 October 2018, Oslo
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
ACTORS AND STRUCTURE
Meeting of the Parties
The Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat (MP), which meets twice a year, or when required, decides about issues relating to the NDPHS Secretariat. The MP consists of senior-level representatives that are appointed by the Parties to the Agreement on the establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat (currently Estonia, Finland, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Poland, Russia and Sweden). Iceland, which is a NDPHS Partner Country, but not a Party to the Agreement, is also invited to take part in the MP meetings.
The main task of the Meeting of the Parties according to the Agreement on the establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat and the Terms of Reference of the NDPHS Secretariat is to discuss and decide upon financial, personnel and other managerial issues relating to the NDPHS Secretariat.
Documents submitted to MP meetings as well as meeting minutes can be found here. These documents can also be accessed through the Meetings button on the top menu bar (please note that documents are password-protected and for internal use only).
To see a graphical presentation of the organisational structure of the NDPHS, please view the organigram.