- The NDPHS Secretariat (the Coordinator of the Policy Area “Health” in the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region, EUSBSR) organised together with coordinators of the EUSBSR Horizontal Action “Capacity” a training on project design, development and planning implementation. (Read more)
- NDPHS issues its e-Newsletter 1/2017 which includes farewell words from the outgoing NDPHS Secretariat Director and provides latest news and updates on recent NDPHS activities. (Read more)
- 7th Meeting of the Expert Group on HIV, TB and Associated Infections, 8-9.11.2018, Riga
- 6th Meeting of the Expert Group on Prison Health, 25-26 October
- 2nd NDPHS workshop on a flagship on aging populations, 24 October 2018, Oslo
- 30th Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 17-18 October 2018
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
The leaflets produced by the NDPHS are available for downloading on this page as well as in hard copy. If you wish to obtain the latter, please contact the NDPHS Secretariat.
Readers who would like to learn more about a specific topic or issue are invited to visit respective pages of this website:
- For more information about the Partnership in general, please visit the About the NDPHS section;
- Overall information about the Partnership’s activities can be found in section Activities;
- Information about the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region and its Policy Area “Health” is available in the EUSBSR section;
- To read about the NDPHS Expert Groups go to their individual sections available from the top menu;
- Meeting documents can be found in the Meetings section, also included in the top menu.
Policy Area "Health" in the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region
Health is wealth and wealth is health
Economic dimensions of health and social care