- NDPHS issues its e-Newsletter 2/2016, which provides latest news and updates on recent NDPHS activities, and other interesting events and developments. (Read more)
- NDPHS holds a seminar "Where are we heading – wealthier and healthier in the decades to come, or just the opposite?", addresses critical issues regarding possible future developments in the health and well-being sector seen from a broader economic perspective. (Read more)
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
The leaflets produced by the NDPHS are available for downloading on this page as well as in hard copy. If you wish to obtain the latter, please contact the NDPHS Secretariat.
Readers who would like to learn more about a specific topic or issue are invited to visit respective pages of this website:
- For more information about the Partnership in general, please visit the About the NDPHS section;
- Overall information about the Partnership’s activities can be found in section Activities;
- Information about the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region and its Policy Area “Health” is available in the EUSBSR section;
- To read about the NDPHS Expert Groups go to their individual sections available from the top menu;
- Meeting documents can be found in the Meetings section, also included in the top menu.
Working together to improve peoples’ health and social well-being
Policy Area "Health" in the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region
Health is wealth and wealth is health
Economic dimensions of health and social care