- The NDPHS Secretariat (the Coordinator of the Policy Area “Health” in the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region, EUSBSR) organised together with coordinators of the EUSBSR Horizontal Action “Capacity” a training on project design, development and planning implementation. (Read more)
- NDPHS issues its e-Newsletter 1/2017 which includes farewell words from the outgoing NDPHS Secretariat Director and provides latest news and updates on recent NDPHS activities. (Read more)
- 9th meeting of the Expert Group on Occupational Safety and Health (OSH EG)
- Combined meeting of Expert Group on HIV, TB and AI (6th meeting) and Expert Group on Prison Health (5th meeting)
- 15th Meeting of the Expert Group on Non-Communicable Diseases (NCD EG), 13 April 2018, Moscow, Russian Federation
- 24th Meeting of the EG Chairs and ITAs, 25 April 2018
- 11th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 26 April 2018
- 29th Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 26-27 April 2018
- 16th Meeting of the Expert Group on Alcohol and Substance Abuse (ASA EG)
- 13th Partnership Annual Conference, 9 February 2018
- "Harmful use of Alcohol in Northern Dimension area – perspectives and responses" NDPHS PAC-13 side-event, 8 February 2018
- 13th Meeting of the Expert Group on Antimicrobial Resistance, 31 January 2018, Stockholm
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
The leaflets produced by the NDPHS are available for downloading on this page as well as in hard copy. If you wish to obtain the latter, please contact the NDPHS Secretariat.
Readers who would like to learn more about a specific topic or issue are invited to visit respective pages of this website:
- For more information about the Partnership in general, please visit the About the NDPHS section;
- Overall information about the Partnership’s activities can be found in section Activities;
- Information about the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region and its Policy Area “Health” is available in the EUSBSR section;
- To read about the NDPHS Expert Groups go to their individual sections available from the top menu;
- Meeting documents can be found in the Meetings section, also included in the top menu.
Policy Area "Health" in the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region
Health is wealth and wealth is health
Economic dimensions of health and social care