- NDPHS issues its e-Newsletter 1/2017 which includes farewell words from the outgoing NDPHS Secretariat Director and provides latest news and updates on recent NDPHS activities. (Read more)
- NDPHS issues its e-Newsletter 2/2016, which provides latest news and updates on recent NDPHS activities, and other interesting events and developments. (Read more)
- 28th Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 24 October 2017
- 10th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 23 October 2017
- Joint Meeting of Primary Health Care and Prison Health Expert Groups, 19-20 October 2017
- 5th Meeting of the Expert Group on HIV, TB and Associated Infections, 3.10.2017
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
The Info Corner section of this website provides information that is grouped in specific categories. It presents information of (i) general character, which is targeted to a wide audience within the NDPHS and beyond it, as well as (ii) press-releases targeted to mass-media.
Specifically, the Info Corner includes the following sections:
- NDPHS logo
- Powerpoint presentations
- Thematic reports
- Funding opportunities
- Abbreviations and Acronyms used on the NDPHS website, and
- Contact us
For comprehensive information about the Partnership, please visit the About the NDPHS section. To read about the NDPHS Expert Groups and Associated Expert Groups go to their individual sections available from the top menu. Meeting documents can be found in the Meetings section, also included on the top menu bar.
Read more about our website.