- NDPHS issues its e-Newsletter 2/2016, which provides latest news and updates on recent NDPHS activities, and other interesting events and developments. (Read more)
- NDPHS holds a seminar "Where are we heading – wealthier and healthier in the decades to come, or just the opposite?", addresses critical issues regarding possible future developments in the health and well-being sector seen from a broader economic perspective. (Read more)
- 3rd Meeting of the Primary Health Care Expert Group, 29-31 March 2017, Almaty, Kazakhstan
- 27th Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 4 April 2017
- 9th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 5 April 2017
- 13th Meeting of the Expert Group on Non-Communicable Diseases, 27-28 April 2017
- 14th Meeting of the Expert Group on Alcohol and Substance Abuse (ASA EG), Copenhagen, Denmark. 16-17 March, 2017
- 3rd Meeting of the Prison Health Expert Group, 7-8. March 2017, Riga, Latvia
- 4th Meeting of the Expert Group on HIV, TB and Associated Infections, 1-2.3.2017
- 8th Meeting of the Expert Group on Occupational Safety and Health (OSH EG) at Arppeanum Cafe, Snellmaninkatu 3, 2. floor, Helsinki jointly with the work-related disease project
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
The Info Corner section of this website provides information that is grouped in specific categories. It presents information of (i) general character, which is targeted to a wide audience within the NDPHS and beyond it, as well as (ii) press-releases targeted to mass-media.
Specifically, the Info Corner includes the following sections:
- NDPHS logo
- Powerpoint presentations
- Thematic reports
- Funding opportunities
- Abbreviations and Acronyms used on the NDPHS website, and
- Contact us
For comprehensive information about the Partnership, please visit the About the NDPHS section. To read about the NDPHS Expert Groups and Associated Expert Groups go to their individual sections available from the top menu. Meeting documents can be found in the Meetings section, also included on the top menu bar.
Read more about our website.