- The NDPHS holds a ministerial-level conference, discusses regional cooperation for better health and social well-being and the growing challenge of antimicrobial resistance. Estonia and Latvia to lead the Partnership for the next two years. (Read more)
- “Health is wealth and wealth is health” – the NDPHS holds a regional event to raise parliamentarians’ awareness of the importance of health and social well-being for the economy and other policy areas. (Read more)
- 11th Partnership Annual Conference, 20 November 2015
- From strategies to action - Addressing the challenges of AMR in the Northern Dimension area, 19 November 2015
- 11th Meeting of the Expert Group on HIV/AIDS and Associated Infections, 28-29 October 2015
- 6th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 21 October 2015
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
Page does not exist. Please check the page address.
If the address is correct, please report this error to the NDPHS Secretariat.