- NDPHS issues its e-Newsletter 2/2016, which provides latest news and updates on recent NDPHS activities, and other interesting events and developments. (Read more)
- NDPHS holds a seminar "Where are we heading – wealthier and healthier in the decades to come, or just the opposite?", addresses critical issues regarding possible future developments in the health and well-being sector seen from a broader economic perspective. (Read more)
- 12th meeting of the Expert Group on Non-Communicable Diseases,
30 November 2016, Moscow, Russian Federation
- NDPHS Seminar “Wealthier and healthier, or just the opposite?”, 8 November 2016
- 13th Meeting of the Expert Group on Alcohol and Substance Abuse (ASA EG), 3-4 November, Tallinn, Estonia
- 12th Partnership Annual Conference, 28 October 2016
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
Page does not exist. Please check the page address.
If the address is correct, please report this error to the NDPHS Secretariat.