- NDPHS issues its e-Newsletter 2/2015, which provides latest news and updates on recent NDPHS activities, and other interesting events and developments. (Read more)
- The NDPHS holds a ministerial-level conference, discusses regional cooperation for better health and social well-being and the growing challenge of antimicrobial resistance. Estonia and Latvia to lead the Partnership for the next two years. (Read more)
- 10th Meeting of the EG on Non-Communicable Diseases related to Lifestyles and Social and Work Environments
- 11th Partnership Annual Conference, 20 November 2015
- From strategies to action - Addressing the challenges of AMR in the Northern Dimension area, 19 November 2015
- 1st Meeting of the Expert Group on HIV, TB and Associated Infections
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
Page does not exist. Please check the page address.
If the address is correct, please report this error to the NDPHS Secretariat.