- The NDPHS Secretariat (the Coordinator of the Policy Area “Health” in the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region, EUSBSR) organised together with coordinators of the EUSBSR Horizontal Action “Capacity” a training on project design, development and planning implementation. (Read more)
- NDPHS issues its e-Newsletter 1/2017 which includes farewell words from the outgoing NDPHS Secretariat Director and provides latest news and updates on recent NDPHS activities. (Read more)
- 24th Meeting of the EG Chairs and ITAs, 25 April 2018 and Communication workshop, 26 April 2018
- 11th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 26 April 2018
- 29th Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 26-27 April 2018
- 5th Meeting of the Primary Health Care Expert Group, 22-23 May 2018, Krakow, Poland
- 15th Meeting of the Expert Group on Non-Communicable Diseases (NCD EG), 13 April 2018, Moscow, Russian Federation
- Combined meeting of Expert Group on HIV, TB and AI (6th meeting) and Expert Group on Prison Health (5th meeting)
- 9th meeting of the Expert Group on Occupational Safety and Health (OSH EG)
- 16th Meeting of the Expert Group on Alcohol and Substance Abuse (ASA EG)
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
The Calendar presents information about past and upcoming events (e.g. meetings, forums, conferences, seminars, exhibitions) concerning public health and social well-being in the Northern Dimension area. It is regularly updated by the NDPHS Secretariat and the NDPHS Expert Groups and Task Groups.
Events are displayed in the following categories:
All calendar events - both NDPHS events and non-NDPHS events are displayed. To view the events registered for a given day, please click on a respective day in the Calendar box on the welcome page or in the Info Box (on your right-hand side);
NDPHS events - events organised by the NDPHS are displayed (e.g. PAC, CSR, Expert Groups and Task Groups meetings);
Social inclusion, healthy lifestyles and work ability related events - events related to social inclusion, work ability and healthy lifestyles are displayed (both organised by the NDPHS ASA Expert Group, NCD Expert Group, ADPY Task Group, OSH Task Group as well as non-NDPHS events).
The last four categories of events can also be accessed from the Expert Group and Task Group pages and as a top menu sub-item.
To include your event in the NDPHS database of events, please send a request via e-mail to the Web Management Team.