- The NDPHS Secretariat (the Coordinator of the Policy Area “Health” in the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region, EUSBSR) organised together with coordinators of the EUSBSR Horizontal Action “Capacity” a training on project design, development and planning implementation. (Read more)
- NDPHS issues its e-Newsletter 1/2017 which includes farewell words from the outgoing NDPHS Secretariat Director and provides latest news and updates on recent NDPHS activities. (Read more)
- 6th Meeting of the Primary Health Care Expert Group, 26-27 September 2018, Moscow, Russian Federation
- 17th Meeting of the Expert Group on Alcohol and Substance Abuse (ASA EG), 27-28 September, Vilnius, Lithuania
- 16th Meeting of the Expert Group on Non-Communicable Diseases, 11-12 October 2018, Helsinki, Finland
- 25th Meeting of the EG Chairs and ITAs, 16 October 2018 and Project development workshop, 17 October 2018
- 12th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 17 October 2018
- 30th Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 17-18 October 2018
- 5th Meeting of the Primary Health Care Expert Group, 22-23 May 2018, Krakow, Poland
- NDPHS workshop on a flagship on aging populations, 14 May 2018
- 29th Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 26-27 April 2018
- 11th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 26 April 2018
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
AssociateD Expert Groups
As stipulated in the Declaration concerning the establishment of a NDPHS, Expert Groups and networks already existing within the Northern Dimension area may be invited by the Committee of Senior Representatives (CSR) to function also as an Expert Group under the Partnership, in accordance with their original mandates and the objectives of the Partnership. They may also themselves apply for an Associated Expert Group status within the NDPHS. The procedure of association is regulated by the Rules of procedure for approval of new NDPHS Associated Expert Groups.
Currently, the Baltic Sea Network on Occupational Health and Safety (BSN) and the eHealth for Regions Network function as Associated Expert Groups within the NDPHS framework (BSN is directly involved in the Expert Group on Occupational Safety and Health (OSH EG).
To see a graphical presentation of the organisational structure of the NDPHS, please view the organigram.