- NDPHS issues its e-Newsletter 2/2016, which provides latest news and updates on recent NDPHS activities, and other interesting events and developments. (Read more)
- NDPHS holds a seminar "Where are we heading – wealthier and healthier in the decades to come, or just the opposite?", addresses critical issues regarding possible future developments in the health and well-being sector seen from a broader economic perspective. (Read more)
- 13th Meeting of the Expert Group on Non-Communicable Diseases, 28 April 2017
- 9th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 5 April 2017
- 27th Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 4 April 2017
- 3rd Meeting of the Primary Health Care Expert Group, 29-31 March 2017, Almaty, Kazakhstan
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
AssociateD Expert Groups
As stipulated in the Declaration concerning the establishment of a NDPHS, Expert Groups and networks already existing within the Northern Dimension area may be invited by the Committee of Senior Representatives (CSR) to function also as an Expert Group under the Partnership, in accordance with their original mandates and the objectives of the Partnership. They may also themselves apply for an Associated Expert Group status within the NDPHS. The procedure of association is regulated by the Rules of procedure for approval of new NDPHS Associated Expert Groups.
Currently, the Baltic Sea Network on Occupational Health and Safety (BSN) and the eHealth for Regions Network function as Associated Expert Groups within the NDPHS framework (BSN is directly involved in the Expert Group on Occupational Safety and Health (OSH EG).
To see a graphical presentation of the organisational structure of the NDPHS, please view the organigram.