- The NDPHS Secretariat (the Coordinator of the Policy Area “Health” in the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region, EUSBSR) organised together with coordinators of the EUSBSR Horizontal Action “Capacity” a training on project design, development and planning implementation. (Read more)
- NDPHS issues its e-Newsletter 1/2017 which includes farewell words from the outgoing NDPHS Secretariat Director and provides latest news and updates on recent NDPHS activities. (Read more)
- 6th Meeting of the Primary Health Care Expert Group, 26-27 September 2018, Moscow, Russian Federation
- 17th Meeting of the Expert Group on Alcohol and Substance Abuse (ASA EG), 27-28 September, Vilnius, Lithuania
- 16th Meeting of the Expert Group on Non-Communicable Diseases, 11-12 October 2018, Helsinki, Finland
- 25th Meeting of the EG Chairs and ITAs, 16 October 2018 and Project development workshop, 17 October 2018
- 12th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 17 October 2018
- 30th Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 17-18 October 2018
- 5th Meeting of the Primary Health Care Expert Group, 22-23 May 2018, Krakow, Poland
- NDPHS workshop on a flagship on aging populations, 14 May 2018
- 29th Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 26-27 April 2018
- 11th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 26 April 2018
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
Actors and Structure
Ad hoc Working Groups
The Committee of Senior Representatives (CSR) may establish an ad hoc working group, consisting of representatives from interested Partners and other international experts, as appropriate. Such ad hoc working groups operate for a limited period of time and report to the CSR. They may have an advisory role and/or provide professional input to the preparation and implementation of joint activities carried out within the framework of the Partnership. An ad hoc working group organises its own work within the scope of its mandate provided by the CSR.
Since the beginning of 2006, the CSR established the following ad hoc working groups (some of them have completed their work in the meantime):
- Working Group on Secretariat's Legal Capacity (SLC);
- Project Database Project Steering Group (DPSG);
- Strategy Working Group (SWG);
- Working Group on NDPHS Expert Groups’ ToR (EGTOR);
- Evaluation Team 2008;
- Evaluation Team 2013;
- Strategy Working Group 2014.
The documents submitted to ad hoc working group meetings as well as the meeting minutes can be accessed individually through the links above and collectively here. These documents can also be accessed through the Meetings button on the top menu bar.
To see a graphical presentation of the organisational structure of the NDPHS, please view the organigram.