- NDPHS issues its e-Newsletter 2/2016, which provides latest news and updates on recent NDPHS activities, and other interesting events and developments. (Read more)
- NDPHS holds a seminar "Where are we heading – wealthier and healthier in the decades to come, or just the opposite?", addresses critical issues regarding possible future developments in the health and well-being sector seen from a broader economic perspective. (Read more)
- 3rd Meeting of the Primary Health Care Expert Group, 29-31 March 2017, Almaty, Kazakhstan
- 27th Meeting of the Committee of Senior Representatives, 4 April 2017
- 9th Meeting of the Parties to the Agreement on the Establishment of the NDPHS Secretariat, 5 April 2017
- 13th Meeting of the Expert Group on Non-Communicable Diseases, 27-28 April 2017
- 14th Meeting of the Expert Group on Alcohol and Substance Abuse (ASA EG), Copenhagen, Denmark. 16-17 March, 2017
- 3rd Meeting of the Prison Health Expert Group, 7-8. March 2017, Riga, Latvia
- 4th Meeting of the Expert Group on HIV, TB and Associated Infections, 1-2.3.2017
- 8th Meeting of the Expert Group on Occupational Safety and Health (OSH EG) at Arppeanum Cafe, Snellmaninkatu 3, 2. floor, Helsinki jointly with the work-related disease project
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
Actors and Structure
Ad hoc Working Groups
The Committee of Senior Representatives (CSR) may establish an ad hoc working group, consisting of representatives from interested Partners and other international experts, as appropriate. Such ad hoc working groups operate for a limited period of time and report to the CSR. They may have an advisory role and/or provide professional input to the preparation and implementation of joint activities carried out within the framework of the Partnership. An ad hoc working group organises its own work within the scope of its mandate provided by the CSR.
Since the beginning of 2006, the CSR established the following ad hoc working groups (some of them have completed their work in the meantime):
- Working Group on Secretariat's Legal Capacity (SLC);
- Project Database Project Steering Group (DPSG);
- Strategy Working Group (SWG);
- Working Group on NDPHS Expert Groups’ ToR (EGTOR);
- Evaluation Team 2008;
- Evaluation Team 2013;
- Strategy Working Group 2014.
The documents submitted to ad hoc working group meetings as well as the meeting minutes can be accessed individually through the links above and collectively here. These documents can also be accessed through the Meetings button on the top menu bar.
To see a graphical presentation of the organisational structure of the NDPHS, please view the organigram.